Thursday, December 6, 2012

Let me be your doll

So I was digging through my inventory (dangerous I know!) and came across an avatar that I have never played around with. Its a boy avi, but it's very easy to change it into a girl with prim boobies!

The avatar I am using is called "Charming Vampire Boi BJD Avatar" and is by "The Sugar Garden. It's a unique avatar, including a prim head with blinking white eyes, and I can't remember how I got it or when >.>  BUT, you can buy it at the store :D

I decided I wanted to do something..... fetish-y, been feeling a bit naughty lol! So here is my doll, in all her sexxxy splender:



 And an extra one >.>

                                                     BODY:
Skin, head: Charming Vampire Boi BJD Avatar by TSG (comes with prim head, skin and shape)
Shape: ::MAR::CS. Doll Shape (hunt gift)
Hair: >TRUTH< Marissa - blood
Boobies: Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 :::
Nails: ...::: Scrub :::...  Spyked Black Nails (200L)

TATTOOS:
1.: :::Regalo:::TATTOO Snow White Ribbon tats
CLOTHES:-
Harness and panties: "tSg" Black Leather Harness Bra & Panties (Hunt gift)
Shoes: 4D Boots Ballegretto black with Jewellery (99l marketplace item)
Gloves: Xplosion Skull gloves
JEWELRY:
Collar::{L.H.O.C.}:~ Gothic frills Posture Collar MESH
Rings:
1.: Coffin Ring
2.: ...::: Scrub :::... DP Cameo Ring (past hunt gift)
Belly Piercing: [ S H O C K ] Spikes & Skull - Belly Piercings

No comments:

Post a Comment