Thursday, April 18, 2013

50 shades of sexy...Intoxicate me

in·tox·i·cate 
v. in·tox·i·cat·edin·tox·i·cat·ingin·tox·i·cates
v.tr.
1. To stupefy or excite by the action of a chemical substance such as alcohol.
2. To stimulate or excite
3. To poison

Ahhhh, Intoxication. The word brings so many ideas to mind and so vague memories, but we won't get into that. When I think of intoxication alcohol plays a fore front in my mind, also drugs, and sex. Though you can be intoxicated by so many other things. The sound of music can be intoxicating by itself, or even the scent of a perfume you smelled on the girl across the subway car. The smell of blood to a vampire can be intoxicating, as well as the smell of the house special soup at your favorite restaurant.
It just all depends on your take of the word....what....

INTOXICATES YOU...


I don't really know what intoxicates me, maybe virtual worlds? I've been a gamer since I was a kid playing the original Mario on the grey box Nintendo. i graduated up to the next gaming platform, and the next, and the next, when finally I found the world...of Warcraft. The I got introduced to Second Life.

I needed an outlet that allowed me to be...creative with myself. Sure, WoW is a great outlet for killing things on your most pissy of days, but I needed somewhere that I could design, and be amazed by the sheer volume of creations offered.  The ability to be another person, another race, another...ANYTHING! That's what draws me to the virtual world.


Here is my Intoxication....
Virtual Reality

My main on WoW.
My av on Gaiaonline.

And of course, Akira on Second Life.

The outfit I am wearing is from ! ellemeno ! and is called innocence. It comes in 2 options, clean and dirty and comes with Tango appliers for both. I am wearing the dirty option because I won the dirty glasses out of the gacha machine from there as well.
The glasses cost 50L a play and there are several colors and clean/dirty ones to win. The lingerie can be bought from a vendor with several colors for 195L. The boots are from Epic, are mesh, and will run you 129L for a set. There are multiple colors to choose from. 




  BODY-
Skin: cStar Limited - CE - Sweetheart 4 - Blush (750L$)
Skin applier: cStar Limited - Blush Tango Skin Applier(Also comes with a nipple aplplier, 50L in store)
Shape/lashes: ::MAR:: CS.Doll Shape and lashes for hunt (Past hunt gift)
Hair: Tameless Dori - All Colors (On sale now for 99L for a fatpack!)
Eyes: [Gauze] Demon - Greed (past hunt item)
Hands: *Epic* Mesh Damned Demon Hands (past dollarbie)
Ears:  SouthPaw # 1 - Naturals 2 (plain) (group gift)
Horns: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Oblivion RARE (100L gacha)
Tail (not seen): ::{Favole}:: The Black Baphomet
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
MAKEUP-
1. [:ME:] Demi Lips (Goth Red w/ Teeth)
2. :[P]:-Soul Ink-Stargazer (past free)
3.: Lust MakeUp Goodiebag 
Tattoos:
1. Tenjin Every Rose Has its Thorn Tattoo 1
CLOTHES:-
Outfit: ! ellemeno ! innocence - bra - white (dirty)
Shoes: *Epic* Mesh Neo Glacier Latex Boot 
Glasses: ! ellemeno ! dirty glasses - white
JEWELRY-
Earrings: - .HoD. - Neon Punk Gauge F (L) -A Haunting (100L group gift, comes in 3 colors)
Collar: MG - Collar - Midnight Dare - 1 ( past limited event item, N/A)
Face piercing: - .HoD. - The Dead (L) - Slide (GG)
Belly piercing: [ S H O C K ] Spikes & Skull - Belly Piercings

No comments:

Post a Comment