Monday, April 15, 2013

Pure Poison

I love the events that go in Second Life! from Whore Couture to Kawaii Fair, to the weekly/monthly events like TDR fusion and Acid Lilly. This time around I found a really sexy yummy suit from Pure Poison at Acid Lilly for only 70$L!
The outfit is called PP - Poison Studded Laced Body and comes with a tangos applier not only 1 but 2! One for bra layer and 1 for top layer for all those big bewbie ladies :D

When I first saw it on Seraphim I thought it was amazing! But, alas, I didn't think i would ever wear it and I didn't have anything TO wear with it...I was SO wrong! I started scrounging through my messy inventory and pulling out things I haven't used in a good while. I started with the body, I need a skin that could hold up against anything. So I went with my new-ish cStar skin CE-Sweetheart 4 in Blush. I added my Tangos and my skin applier and then layered the body suit on. it looked fantastic! 
Next came the hard part...Shoes. I have a gazillion shoes in my inventory that I have worn once...or never. Ones I bought years ago because they looked awesome!  well, I just happened to be around when R.icielli was having a shoe sale and snapped up some sexy shoes! They had an array of colors and I wanted them all...my wallet said otherwise. I picked out a couple of colors, black of course and another pair. They are super sexy and give the right touch to any outfit with the skulls, spikes, and chains on them :D

The hand that I am sitting in is a pose prop featured at Image Essentials (IE) in the female prop section. This place is GREAT for taking pictures, and the group is super nice! you must be in the group to use the props, but the group is free to join and is totally worth the slot up take.

  BODY-
Skin: cStar Limited - CE - Sweetheart 4 - Blush (750L$)
Skin applier: cStar Limited - Blush Tango Skin Applier(Also comes with a nipple aplplier, 50L in store)
Shape/lashes: ::MAR:: CS.Doll Shape and lashes for hunt (Past hunt gift)
Hair: [e] Listen - Red 10 (came in red pack, sale item)
Eyes: [Gauze] Demon - Greed (past hunt item)
Fangs: [ni.Ju] Fangs (free in store)
Hands: *Epic* Mesh Damned Demon Hands (past dollarbie)
Ears:  SouthPaw # 1 - Naturals 2 (plain) (group gift)
Horns: [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Oblivion RARE (100L gacha)
Boobies: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
MAKEUP-
1. Pink Acid Plumped Lippy - Red
2. :[P]:-Soul Ink-Stargazer (past free)
CLOTHES:-
Outfit: PP - Poison Studded Laced Body ( past acid Lilly special)
Shoes: R.icielli - CARMELIA pumps/Black
JEWELRY-
Earrings: Chop Zuey The Final Judgment Mens Earrings (group gift)
Rings:
left:PP- Ruby Cross Rings - Size 10 (past GG)
Right: Wolf Claw - Female (past hunt gift)
Face piercing: - .HoD. - The Dead (L) - Slide (GG)
Belly piercing: [ S H O C K ] Spikes & Skull - Belly Piercings


No comments:

Post a Comment