Saturday, May 18, 2013

50 shades of Sexy....Agent Provocative!!

So the next 50 shades of sexy challenge that I'm on is Agent Provocative!
Hmmmmm, what to do, what to do....


When I though of Agent Provocative, it made me think of the Bond Girls
how every Bond Girl is gorgeous but deadly. Always wearing sexy outfits and some how always getting in some sort of swim wear with expensive jewelry accents.....and a gun...they always have a gun. 
The lingerie from [Whatever] was the perfect sexy but dangerous outfit I was looking for. Coming in Mesh with 3 spike color options, and lots of sizes to choose from. This was on sale at the SL Fashion Week last round, but has popped up other places as well. They also sell them  at the store. I so want the white and pink colors >.<

Next I had to find shoes.
I went through my inventory and tried on EVERY black pair of shoes I own (there is quite a lot!) and nothing struck me as sexy enough. Then I remembered I had just got the newest group gift from N-Core. these shoes are super sexy red heels with white bows and color change nails! There is also an option for stockings/socks, they even come with sock layers to complete the look. I'm wearing the fishnet option.

The jacket was an after thought. I wanted to add something else and when the handcuffs I had bought didn't work, I found an old jacket from R.icelli and thought it would look awesome, I think I was right :P.
The gun has a built in pose and was a pose fair gacha item.

I'm using Image essentials for the car in the background. IE (as followers call it), has an amazing sim full of awesome poses and picture taking places. If you have never been there, I highly recommend going there and joining the group so you can have full access to the amazing things available! 

So here is Akira, Agent Provocative.





Location:Image Essentials (male studio, "hot rod" prop)


Body:

Shape/Lashes: ::mar::CS. Doll Shape and lashes (past Hunt gift)
Hair: [Due] Lily - Light blond 5 (gift at store)
Skin: [PF] Alyx - Sultry (EyeB/dkbrow) (past group gift)
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC Exclusive LiteGrey Scripted (10L wearable demo)
Nails: Slink Avatar Enhancement Fingernails (150L, DO NOT have to have the slink hands to use!)
Nail Applier: Orc Inc : - Glitter Colors Fatpack (Past Aeva//Heartsick charity event item)

Jewelry:
Necklace/earrings: Chop zuey  Paparazzi III red (Past Hollywood event free)

Clothing:
Outfit: [whatever] spiked lingerie - black [SILVER] (past SL fashion week sale item)
Shoes: N-core LULU "Group Gift 2013" (Current group gift. free to join)
Bandaid knee: .Pekka. Ouchi Knee (dollarbie in world)



No comments:

Post a Comment