Friday, September 13, 2013

Play all the gachas!

So, I may be a little late jumping on the band wagon for Stawberry Singh's Monday Meme "Memeception", but, I figured this would be fun!

I went with a meme I use quite often in my RL, the X all the Y meme.
And, because EVERYONE has been talking about the arcade gacha, and the Oh my Gacha., and the Fantasy faire gacha, and whatever other gachas are out...I've had gachas on the brain too.

SO I give you....
PLAY ALL THE GACHAS!
Location - At the Arcade

Shoes - Seven Exits, Virgo Fatpack (Not Free!)


Things used from gachas:
Note, that some of these items can no longer be purchased.
September 13' Arcade until September 30th.
Mes Bric a Brac until September 30th.
Freestyle always there.
Candy Factory until September 14th.
Mixed  is gone.
Thrift Shop over until November.
Alterego always there.

Arcade gacha
(David) Pwnie Floppy ~silentsparrow~ RARE (Sept 13)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Lucky Maneki neko RARE  (Sept 13)
+Half-Deer+ Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Berry Lemon) (March 13)
Dead Apples Mesh - Thunder - Clown (June 13)
[PF] Harley - Arcade 04 (June 13)
{Sleepy Eddy} Pocket Watch Necklace (Steel) 1  (Sept 13)
Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress Black   (Sept 13)

Mixed gacha
:ONYX Wear: Mini Tie "Black Dots" (N/A)
:ONYX Wear: "daddy's princess" gold crown RARE (N/)

Thrift Shop gacha
AP - Aphrodite Glitter/Rainbow Streaks - Naturals RARE 

Alterego gacha
alterego I glam clutch - pussy pink
{alterego} gag strap - {PurpleZebra} [jawbreaker]

Mes Bric a Brac gacha-
.Pekka. SeaStar gold ring - Unicorn [RARE] [No Mesh Hands]  (Sept 13)
Happy Undead Happy Swing Earrings - Buzz the Bee RARE  (Sept 13)

Candy Factory gacha
--[P&N]-- SLINK appliers - turtle RARE

Freestyle gacha
.: ZcZ Loriann Necklace - Carnelian {chest} RARE

1 comment: