Friday, December 6, 2013

Suck my candy cane...and 25k Pageviews post

Before we get into the fashion part of this post, I'd like to say....
THANK YOU!
I logged in today to find that my blog has hit over 25k page views!
I never expected this to go anywhere really, it was just a thing to keep my time occupied.
SO....
Thank you to everyone who has made my little blog what it is now.
Thank you to my designers for letting me blog your incredible designs.
Thank you to my followers who, without you, my blog would still just be something I look at by myself, a place to post my fashion finds.
I ♥ every single one of you!!

Now, let's step away from that ooey gooey mess of feels and jump into some fashion!
First off, we're gonna start with the NEW release from Dystorted.
This is Candy Cane.
Candy Cane is a red and white, candy cane inspired outfit for the daring winter people.
Complete with a teeny tiny skirt, Legwarmers with stomper boots, and  cropped sweater, this outfit will warm any cold night up.
The Candy Cane outfit includes a Meshy skirt in several sizes, Meshy legwarmers in several sizes, alpha layers, applier for Tangos, earmuffs, and a Meshy candy cane for you to suck on...and now you see where the title came from.
Candy Cane can be yours for 249$L.
The skin I'm wearing is a Structure Your Skin item from PixyStix.
This is Penelope.
Penelope comes in a pack of frost themed makeup, with several body options.
cleavage, brow, and ab options of skin choices.
She also comes with an applier HUD for just about everything you could possibly want to tint.
Pick Penelope, Hayden, and Gabriella up in Frost tones at the Pixystix main store for 99$L.

The eyes I am wearing are from C.C.Kre-ations for the "WHERE is the CHERRY?" Hunt.
The Opalescenza~ after the rain Mesh Eyes are a Meshy piece of goodness eye set that features rainbow-y coloring.
Included in the FREE gift are a pair of Meshy eyes, along with an alpha layer to hide base layer eyes.
My antlers are a NEW release from What I dreamed.
The Santa's friend V.2 - Headband is a Meshy piece of goodness headband with a re-size script.
Grab yours for 120$L
Let's now talk about the ornaments hanging from my sad tree.
These are the common gacha prizes from the 8F8 gacha for the Arcade.
The Post Apocalyptic Xmas Tree Kit is an interesting twist on the holiday theme and I quite enjoyed it
For 25$L a play, you can get ornaments with names like Bleeding Heart, Nothing Left, Nuked Home, and my personal favorite Infinite Search.
There are 8 COMMON ornaments and 1 RARE tree to collect.
I could not win the tree so...sad Charlie Brown tree!

Location: Secret Home base
Pose: flowey/ Advanced Tea Drinkers #2 COMMON (Not Free, 50$L Gacha prize, The Arcade)

Other Items Worn:
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Cho Hair - Black COMMON (Not Free, 50$L gacha play, The Arcade)
Nail Applier: ~*By Snow*~ Slink Nails Appliers - Holiday Basics (Free Subo gift, slap it and get it!)
Red Face: .Oh!Liv. *Winter's Face* Chilly (Free, IOH)


Furniture:
Fireplace: Storaxtree - Hearth and Home Fireplace G (Not Free)
Duffel Bag: StoraxTree - Holiday First Aid Bag 11/26 - 12/02 (blogger package, N/A)
Tree:  WC:: A Simple Holiday Tree [Small] (Modded, Not Free, Marketplace)
RO bags: Old and New purchase containers (Buy something, get them for free)

1 comment: