Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Oh my gawd...shoes


I think you have too many shoes...
SHUT UP!
I think you have too many shoes...
SHUT UP!
I think you have too many shoes...
SHUT UP!
Stupid Boy.....


What kind of shoe do you wear with short shorts?
Heels maybe, give it that classy/trashy look.
Sneakers maybe, for the normal day look.
Knee highs maybe, epic sexy is epic.
Combat boots maybe, I'm going to get stuff done today look.
I don't know...I want to wear them alllllll!

The outfit I am wearing today comes from Tw@ttyC@ke.
The Boy Toy outfit is a super short, super sexy outfit complete with appliers!
Offered up in colors, and each color is $L.
Included in each color you get base layer clothing, and appliers for every type of breast imaginable, and appliers for Phat Azz!
Shown here in Purple.
Next, my hair is another FREE group gift from Little Bones.
This gift will soon be out of the notices, so if you want it, I would suggest grabbing it while you still can!
Neon Bible as it is called is offered up in this Mousse color, along with Mello Yellow, and Ink Pot colors!
Each one is a rigged Meshy hairstyle, so fitting is never a problem.
*JOIN ME!*
The eyes, face freckles, lipstick, and eye shadow are all from a place called Tilly.
Tilly is a rather new to me place, I used the FREE lipstick in my last post.
Right now, Tilly is only available on the Marketplace, and offers some amazing beauty products, shapes, and more!
Featuring today-
Eyes: Crystalline Eyes Pack - Hazel (300$L)
Lips: Luscious Lipstick Pack - Lavender (250$L)
Freckles: Freckles & Beautymarks Pack - Light Speckles Freckles (99$L)
Eye makeup: Extreme Eye Makeup Pack - Extreme Cateye (99$L)

The pose comes from NanTra for this round of My Attic.
The Shoe-aholic Pose Pack is 95$L and comes with 6 poses that include shoe props!
This is pose 2 and all the shoes around me are included with the pose prop!

Location: Personal

Other Things Worn:
Skin w/appliers: NEW~PixyStix~ ::Winnifred:: (Cookie) Dark Brow HCL (Not Free)
Appliers sold separately.
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Home is where...(1$L, Phat Azz appliers included, Marketplace)
Belly Piercing: .:ellabella:. Self -  Jynxed - stomach (Not Free, OMGacha prize)
Head Bunny: {Mango Cheeks} Bun Head Warmer: Velvet (FREE, Group Gift, fee to join)
Nail Applier: --[Pins & Needles]-- Pastel Polish Pack (Not Free)

MUSICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment