Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Moving the site to Wordpress

*EDIT*
So, it looks like Blogger has changed their minds, after I moved everything over to Wordpress.
With that being said, I will STILL be using the Wordpress blog, and not this one.
Thank you.
*EDIT*

It is with a sad heart that I am shutting down the blogger Chatterbox site and moving it to Wordpress.
This comes after the announcement of Blogger making "mature" content themed blogs private.
You can read more about that here:

Thanks to this, several blogs will be moving for sure, but, this is NOT the end of The SL Chatterbox!!!
I'll just be at Wordpress instead of Blogger.

All posts up until now will also be there, in the order they were published, along with the pages of About me and things and also any comments you have posted on my blog!

ALL NEW POSTS WILL BE ON THE WORDPRESS SITE!

You can check out the NEW SL Chatterbox out right now actually! 

Please follow me as I start a new chapter in my blogging, and for those of you who have been here since the beginning and follow me there, THANK YOU!

♥Akira Voorhees

No comments:

Post a Comment